PENGARUH HARGA DAN STRATEGI PEMASARAN TERHADAP VOLUME PENJUALAN PRODUK TWIN TULIP WARE PADA PT. DIAN MEGAH INDO PERKASA CABANG MEDAN

Indah Rezeky Febryza, Ngatno Saputra, Umar Hamdan Nasution

Abstract


ABSTRACT: This research is motivated by the declining sales volume of Twin Tulip Ware Products at PT. Dian Megah Indo Perkasa Medan Branch in 2020-2021 and allegedly due to unaffordable prices and inappropriate marketing strategies during the Covid-19 pandemic. This study aims to determine the effect of price and marketing strategy either partially or simultaneously on the sales volume of Twin Tulip Ware products at PT. Dian Megah Indo Perkasa Medan Branch. The population of this study consisted of 30 respondents who are regular customers of Twin Tulip Ware products at PT. Dian Megah Indo Perkasa Medan Branch. Determination of the sample using a saturated sampling technique. Data collection through questionnaires and data analysis was carried out by classical assumption test, multiple regression test, t test, F test and coefficient of determination test. The results showed that partially there was a significant negative effect of the Price variable (X1) on the Sales Volume of Twin Tulip Ware products at PT. Dian Megah Indo Perkasa Medan Branch. The results of the multiple regression test show that any increase in the Price variable (X1) by 100% will cause a decrease in Sales Volume by 72.3%. Partially there is a significant positive effect of the Marketing Strategy variable (X2) on the Sales Volume of Twin Tulip Ware products at PT. Dian Megah Indo Perkasa Medan Branch. The results of the multiple regression test show that every increase in the Marketing Strategy variable (X2) by 100% will cause an increase in Sales Volume of 31.8%. Simultaneously there is a significant positive and negative effect of Price (X1) and Marketing Strategy (X2) variables on Sales Volume of Twin Tulip Ware products. The coefficient of determination test results show that the variable Price (X1) and Marketing Strategy (X2) can explain the Sales Volume of 86.8%. While the rest (13.2%) can be explained by other factors not examined in this study.
Keyword: Price, Marketing Strategy, Sales Volume, Product




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/wdw.v16i3.2239

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 194 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 301 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Warta Dharmawangsa

Jurnal Warta Dharmawangsa Terindex pada:

     

  

     

Member Of :


Diterbitkan oleh:

UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Email   : warta@dharmawangsa.ac.id


 Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.