PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KOMPENSASI FINANSIAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT ASIA PARAMITA INDAH MEDAN

Melkyory Andronicus, Gladys Stainley Khuang, Jamaluddin Jamaluddin

Abstract


Abstract

The object of the study is PT. Asia Paramita Indah Medan. The object selection was due to a decrease in the performance of employees in the company. Employee performance is the result of the work carried out by employees in the position that is their responsibility. Leadership style is the nature, habits and personality owned by a boss to deal with problems and handle various jobs. Financial compensation is a result of the benefits (in the form of money) received by employees for their services while working at the company. Financial compensation has an important role to improve employee work. The research used some theories of human resource management related to leadership style, financial compensation and employee performance. The research used a quantitative research approach with quantitative descriptive research types. The research samples were drawn by using saturated sampling techniques. The data collection was performed by interviews, questionnaires and documentation studies. The research data were analyzed by using multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination, simultaneous testing (F-test) and partial testing (t-test). the research population and samples were 80 employees. The result of the study showed that leadership style and financial compensation were partially and simultaneously had a significant effect on employee performance with a coefficient of determination up to 43.9% and the remaining 56.1% were explained by independent, unexamined variables such as leadership, discipline and communication. The calculation showed that F-count> F-table (31,868> 3.11) and the T test showed that T-count> T-table on leadership style variables (7.825> 1.991) and financial compensation variables (2,313> 1,991). Therefore, leadership style and financial compensation have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. Asia Paramita Indah Medan.

Keywords: Leadership Style, Financial Compensation Employee Performance




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v2i2.520

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 189 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 127 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Bisnis Net



Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

     

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS  EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index