PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA, KOMUNIKASI, KEPEMIMPINAN DAN MUTASI TERHADAP KINERJA APARATUR SIPIL NEGARA (ASN) DI LINGKUNGAN SEKRETARIAT DAERAH PEMERINTAH KOTA TANJUNGBALAI

Suardi Suardi

Abstract


Efforts to improve the performance of the State Civil Servant (ASN) as a servant of the State and
public servants, the government seeks to further optimize the function of the State Civil Apparatus
(ASN). This is done, among others, by improving the personnel system, empowering and improving
the accountability of the State Civil Apparatus (ASN) itself. The low quality of service provided by
the State Civil Apparatus (ASN) to the community which is one of the benchmarks to assess the
performance of the State Civil Apparatus (ASN) could be caused by many things. When the
government is unable to act decisively against the Civil State Official (ASN) rules and not discipline
in performing duties as servant of State and public servant, then selamnyalah performance of State
Civil Apparatus (ASN) will be dilapidated and far from what expected. However it is necessary to
consider the communication within the State Civil Servant (ASN). The result of this research
concludes that there is influence of work discipline, leadership, communication and mutation to
performance of State Civil Apparatus (ASN) in Local Secretariat Environment of Tanjungbalai
Government partially or simultaneously. And the ability of work discipline, leadership,
communication and mutation in explaining the performance of State Civil Apparatus (ASN) is equal
to 60.9% the remaining 39.1% is explained by other variables not included in this research model


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v1i1.37

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 118 times
PDF – 622 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Bisnis-Net



Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

   

Member Of: 

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index