PENGARUH SISTEM INFORMASI DAN PROMOSI BERBASIS WEB TERHADAP MINAT BELI STUDY KASUS PADA PLAZA MILENIUM MEDAN

Nur’ain Harahap

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Information Systems and Web-Based Promotions on consumer buying interest in Medan Millennium Plaza. This study used respondents namely the Millennium Millennium plaza consumers. This study uses purposive sampling technique, the number of samples processed in this study is 171 consumers. Data analysis was performed using multiple linear regression analysis Y = a + b1X1 + b2X2 + e. The regression analysis results obtained Y = 0.373 + 0.453X1 + 0.636X2 + e. The results of the R Square value are 0.708 or equal to 70.8%. This means that the analysis model used is able to explain the Effect of Information Systems and Web-Based Promotion on consumer buying interest in Millennium Plaza Medan by 70.8%. According to the level of interpretation, the magnitude of the influence of Information Systems and Web-Based Promotion is positioned in the Strong category. while the remaining 29.2% is influenced by other factors not examined. The results of the F test with the value of Fcount (203,188)> Ftable (3.90), so it can be concluded that the information system variables and web-based promotions simultaneously have a positive effect on consumer buying interest in Millennium Plaza Medan while the results of the t test are information system variables positive and significant effect on consumer buying interest is indicated by the value of t count> t table (5.161> 0.675. So it is concluded that information system variables have a positive and significant effect on consumer buying interest and web-based promotion variables have a positive and significant effect on consumer buying interest indicated by the value of t count> t table (7.992> 0.675. So it is concluded that the web-based promotion variable has a positive and significant effect on consumer buying interest.



DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v1i2.325

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 197 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 133 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Bisnis Net



Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

   

Member Of: 

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index