Pengaruh Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Pegawai PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia I Cabang Belawan

Bayu Yoga

Abstract


Occupational health and safety are important to the company, since the impact of accidents and occupational diseases will not only harm employees, but also companies either directly or indirectly. In general, workplace accidents are caused by two factors: human and the environment. Human factors are insecure acts from humans such as deliberately violating mandatory job safety regulations, less skilled workers themselves. While from environmental factors that is not safe from the working environment that concerns among other equipment or machine. Data analysis method is done by using descriptive analysis and quantitative analysis, by using primary and secondary data. The change of the Company's name to PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) based on Deed No. 1 dated December 1, 1992 of Imas Fatimah, S.H., Notary in Jakarta and has obtained approval from the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia based on his Decision Letter no. C2-8519.HT.01.01 of 1992 dated 1 June 1992 and has been published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 8612 dated November 1, 1994, supplement No. 87. From the independent variable (X) it can be seen that the quality of service in Astra Credit Companies is in the high category of 62.3%. the dependent variable (Y) can be seen that customer satisfaction in Astra Credit Companies is in the high category of 54.7%. Correlation coefficient value can be stated that rxy = 0.878 means strong and definite relationship, this means there is a significant relationship between health and safety with work productivity. linear regression test obtained a value = 5.25 and b = 0.88 known health and safety at PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia I Branch Belawan increase of variable X from 24 to 49 in increasing influence to variable Y from 26,37 to 48,37. Level of determination influence the quality of service to customer satisfaction is 77.26%, while the remaining 22.74% influenced by other factors.



DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/jbc.v3i2.79

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 253 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 594 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Bisnis Corporate

JURNAL BISNIS CORPORATE TERINDEKS PADA :

 

MEMBER OF :

BISNIS CORPORATE BERKOLABORASI DENGAN :

BISNIS CORPORATE : JURNAL ADMINISTRASI BISNIS published by :

FAKULTAS ILMU SOSIAL DAN ILMU POLITIK

UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : bisniscorporate@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Network Media : Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi by Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/jubisco/index