PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN ASTRA CREDIT COMPANIES CABANG MEDAN

Rara Astili Siregar

Abstract


Measures to satisfy customers by providing the best service to customers. The fact that there are several things that can provide customer satisfaction is the total value of customers consisting of product value, service value, personal value, image or image value, and total customer cost consisting of monetary cost, time cost, labor cost, and cost of mind .

            From the independent variable (X) it can be seen that the quality of service in Astra Credit Companies is in the high category of 54.7%. the dependent variable (Y) can be seen that customer satisfaction in Astra Credit Companies is in the high category of 54.7%. The value of correlation coefficient can be stated that rxy = 0,553 means low relation but surely, this means there is significant relation between service quality and customer satisfaction Astra Credit Companies. linear regression test obtained a value = a = 7.61 and b = 0.56 known service quality influence on customer satisfaction Astra Credit Companies increase in variable X from 20 to 26 in increasing the influence to variable Y from 18.81 to 22.17. Level of determination influence the quality of service to customer satisfaction is 30.61%, while the rest 69.39% influenced by other factors.

keywords: service quality, consumer satisfaction



DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/jbc.v3i2.71

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 63 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 145 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


 BISNIS CORPORATE TERINDEKS PADA :

 

BISNIS CORPORATE : JURNAL ADMINISTRASI BISNIS published by :

FAKULTAS ILMU SOSIAL DAN ILMU POLITIK

UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : bisniscorporate@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Network Media : Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi by Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/jubisco/index