PENGARUH KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DAN KUALITAS SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI BADAN PENDAPATAN DAERAH KABUPATEN DELI SERDANG

Teguh Abdi Syahputra, Tukimin Tukimin

Abstract


This study aims to determine whether there is an influence between organizational commitment and the quality of human resources on employee performance, using descriptive and quantitative methods. The sample used is as many as 99 respondents, namely employees of the State Civil Apparatus (ASN) of the Regional Revenue Agency of Deli Serdang Regency. The results obtained are organizational commitment and the quality of human resources affect the performance of regional revenue agency employees of Deli Serdang Regency as shown from the results of multiple regression Y = 12.090 + 0.223X1 + 0.482X2 + e. With the results of the partial test (t test) of organizational commitment with a value of tcount = 1.921>1.66 and the results of the partial test (t-test) for the quality of human resources, namely tcount = 4.480>1.66, this indicates that organizational commitment and quality of resources Human resources have a positive effect on the performance of State Civil Apparatus (ASN) employees of the Regional Revenue Agency of Deli Serdang Regency. For the F test results obtained Fcount>Ftable (62,701>3,091). The value of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.566, which means that organizational commitment and the quality of human resources are able to improve the performance of employees of the regional revenue agency of Deli Serdang Regency, by 56.6% and the remaining 43.4% is explained by other variables outside the study.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Aisyah, Merisa Fajar, Wiji Utami, Sunardi, Sudarsih. (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Sumber Daya Manusia, Profesionalisme Kerja, dan Komitmen Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PDAM, kabupaten Jember. e--Journal Ekonomi Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 2017, Volume IV (1) :131-135

Danim, Sudarmawan. (2012). Transformasi Sumber Daya Manusia. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta

Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Kasannudin, Mukhamad. (2011). Pengaruh Kualitas Sumber Daya Manusia (SDM) Pengelola Koperasi Terhadap Kinerja Koperasi Pondok Pesantren di Kabupaten Demak. Skripsi. Semarang: Institute Agama Islam Negeri Walisongo Semarang.

Sutrisno, Edy. (2010). Manajemen sumber daya manusia. (cetakan ketiga) kencana prenada media group, Jakarta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/.v1i1.2139

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 76 times
PDF – 63 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Emanis Terindeks pada:

  


Emanis : Journal Economic Management and Business Published By :

FAKULTAS  EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
PROGRAM STUDI MANAJEMEN
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : emanis@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Worksheet : Jurnal Akuntansi By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 https://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/emanis/index