PENGARUH KELENGKAPAN ADMINISTRASI DAN KATEGORI IMPORTIR TERHADAP DWELLING TIME PADA PT. ANUGERAH INDO MARITIM SEJAHTERA MEDAN BELAWAN

Nadila Arum Ningsih, Sahnan Rangkuti, Mierna Zulkarnain

Abstract


To ensure imports, or organizations must comply with regulations by the Department of Immigration and External Border Protection of the State and customs. This study aims to determine the effect of administrative completeness and importer category on Dwelling Time at PT. The Indo Maritime Prosperity Award in Medan Belawan. The results showed that the t-test on administrative completeness had a negative effect on residence time. In this regard, the exporter is not careful in issuing commercial invoices and packing lists as filling in the PIB by PT AIMS. The import category based on the t-test has an effect or is in the direction of residence time. In this regard, the OSS application made by the government as a registration requirement in the issuance of API, NIK, NPWP related to the importer category has not been well integrated. The general importer category can only have one API-U for each imported item. The requirements for tax rates for the import category are limited, high tariffs make companies (customers) delay payment of import taxes to the state treasury. In the single agent importer category, quota restrictions for imports of factory-produced goods abroad are an obstacle because goods that are almost at the port due to the new enactment of this regulation make imported goods enter the customs inspection lane because they exceed the quota for imported goods. In the determination test, administrative completeness and importer category only affected 20.2% of residence time and the remaining 79.8% of other factors not examined.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Adrian Sutedi,2014. Hukum Ekspor Impor. Raih Asa Sukses. Jakarta Timur

Agung Feryanto, 2018. Mengenal Ekspor Impor. Cempaka Putih. Klaten

Akhwan Caesar dkk, 2017. “Pelaksanaan Pengurusan Dokumen Tentang Impor Barang Terkait Dengan Dwelling Time Di Pelabuhan Panjang Bandar Lampung”. Jurnal Hukum. Vol. 6. hal

Andri Feriyanto, 2015. Perdagangan Internasional “Kupas Tuntas Prosedur Ekspor Impor”. Mediatera. Yogyakarta

Badan Pusat Statistik, 2014. Laporan Pilot Studi Dwelling Time. Badan Pusat Statistik. Jakarta

Daud, 2011. Buku Pintar Ekspor Impor. CV Andi. Yogyakarta

Echo Perdana, 2016. Olah Data Skripsi Dengan SPSS 22. Lab Kom Manajemen Fe Ubb. Bangka Belitung

Faried Ali, 2011. Teori dan Konsep Administrasi: Dari Pemikiran Paradigmatik Menuju Redefinisi. PT RajaGrafindo Persada. Jakarta

Fidiniyucky Arbaningrum Kusuma, 2017. Pengaruh Kelengkapan Administrasi Dan Kategori Importir Terhadap Dwelling Time Di Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Ismiyadi dan Indarniati, 2017. Import Top Secret – Cara Impor Resmi Tanpa Ribet. ANDI. Yogyakarta

Johan Harlan, 2018. Analisis Regresi Linear. Gunadarma. Depok

Jubilee, 2018. SPSS Komplet untuk Mahasiswa. PT Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta

Muhammad, 2016. Cara Transaksi dalam Administrasi. CV Mitra Utama. Bekasi

Nuraida, 2014. Manajemen Administrasi Perkantoran. PT Kanisius. Yogyakarta

Subarsyah dkk, 2016.Politik Hukum Tata Kelola Kepelabuhanan Nasional. CV Warta Bagja. Jakarta

Siregar Syofian, 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif: Dilengkapi Perbandingan Perhitungan Manual dan SPSS. Kencana. Jakarta

Tarigan Benecditus, 2017. Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Dwelling Time Peti Kemas Di Pelabuhan Belawan Medan. Skripsi Fakultas Teknik

Uhar Suharsaputra, 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan Tindakan. PT Refika Aditama. Bandung

Ulber Silalahi, 2018. Metodologi Analisis Data Dan Interpretasi Hasil Untuk Penelitian Sosial Kuantitatif. PT Refika Aditama. Bandung

Wiratna Sujarweni, 2019. Metodologi Penelitian. Pustakabarupress. Yogyakarta

Yessi Haidiani, 2020. Pengaruh Keterampilan Entrepreneur Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sumatera Utara. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/.v1i1.2138

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 83 times
PDF – 108 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Journal Economic Management and Business Terindeks pada:

  


Journal Economic Management and Business Published By :

FAKULTAS  EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
PROGRAM STUDI MANAJEMEN
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : emanis@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Worksheet : Jurnal Manajemen By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 https://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/emanis/index