PENGARUH JUMLAH PRODUK DAN POLA PEMBELIAN TERHADAP DISTRIBUSI PRODUK PINTU UPVC PADA PT. SMART TECHTEX MEDAN

Retno Juniarti, Muhammad Asnawi, Mierna Zulkarnain

Abstract


Based on the results of the research with the t test, it is known that the tcount value of the variable number of products (X1) is 9.259 which is compared to ttable of 1.69092 which means 9.259 > 1.69092 so that H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, which means that the variable number of products has a significant (significant) effect) with distribution variables. In addition, the results of the research using the t-test showed that the t-count value of the purchasing pattern variable (X2) was 2.467 which was compared to t-table 1.69092 meaning 2.467 > 1.69092 so that H0 was rejected and Ha was accepted, which means that the Purchasing Pattern variable had a significant effect (Significant). ) with distribution variables. Furthermore, the results of the research with the f test, it is known that the value of fcount = 4.389 which is compared with ftable of 3.26 means fcount > ftable (4,389 > 3,26) so H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted which means that the variable number of products and purchasing patterns together positive and significant effect on the distribution of UPVC door products at PT. Smart Techtex Medan. Based on the determination test, it is known that the percentage of the effect of the number of products (X1) and Purchase Pattern (X2) on the distribution (Y) is 0.823 or 82.3% while the remaining 17.7% is influenced by other factors not examined.

 


Full Text:

PDF

References


Abubakar, Rusydi. 2018. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Daryanto. 2014. Manajemen Diklat. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.

Fandy Tjiptono. 2015. Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 4, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta

Fadila, Dewi dan Sari Lestari Zainal Ridho. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen. Palembang: Citrabooks Indonesia.

Ghozali, Imam. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro : Semarang

Julianti. 2014. Pengaruh Suasana Toko (Store Atmosphere) Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Toserba Nusa Permai Di Kecamatan Nusa Padina. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi.

Kotler dan Keller. 2015. Marketing Management. Edisi 1. Global Edition

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong . 2012. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1. Erlangga : Jakarta.

Mulyadi. 2016. Sistem Informasi Akuntansi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Novitasari, Fransiska. 2019. “Analisis Perencanaan dan Penyusunan Barang di Gudang terhadap Pendistribusian pada PT. Putra Guna Jaya Mulia Medan”. Skripsi. Universitas Dharmawangsa Medan.

Nurafiah, Khusni. 2016. “Pengaruh Saluran Distribusi Terhadap Volume Penjualan pada PT. Coca-cola Amatil Kantor Penjualan Kebumen”. Skripsi. Institusi Agama Islam Negeri Purwokerto.

Prasetijo, Ristiyanti & Jhon Ihalauw. 2015. Perilaku Konsumen. Yogyakarta: Penerbit: Andi.

Swastha. 2012. Manajemen Penjualan. Yogyakarta. BPFE

Susanto. 2014. Manajemen Strategik komprehensib. Erlangga. Jakarta

Stanton, William J. 2012. Prinsip pemasaran. Yohanes Lamarto Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.

Setiadi, Nugroho J. 2010. Perilaku Konsumen : Perspektif Kontemporer Pada Motif, Tujuan dan Keinginan Konsumen. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: PT Alfabet

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2015. Manajemen dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (Cetakan Pertama). Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).

Sugiyono. 2012. Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung : ALFABELTA

Sipahutar, Aquino. 2016. “Pengaruh Harga dan Distribusi dalam upaya peningkatan volume penjualan pada PT. Berlian Unggas Sakti”. Skripi. Universitas Dharmawangsa Medan.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa – Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian. Andi Offset, Yogyakarta

Wibisaputra, Adiztya. 2011. “Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Ulang Gas Elpiji 3 Kg di PT. Candi Agung Pratama Semarang”. Skripsi. Universitas Diponegoro Semarang.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/.v1i1.2134

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 60 times
PDF – 33 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Emanis Terindeks pada:

  


Emanis : Journal Economic Management and Business Published By :

FAKULTAS  EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
PROGRAM STUDI MANAJEMEN
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : emanis@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Worksheet : Jurnal Akuntansi By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 https://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/emanis/index