PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA PT. HORASINDO WISATANUSA MEDAN

Jamaluddin Jamaluddin, Maya Misadora, Melkyory Andronicus

Abstract


Abstract

 

This research objective is to analyze the effect of service quality and promotion on employees' satisfaction at PT. Horasindo Wisata Nusa Medan. This is survey research. PT. Horasindo Wisatanusa Medan is a company engaged in the service of Tours and Travel in which one of its functions is to support tourism activities and provide ease for society to get tour ant services. In providing its services, the company has complaints from the customers that they often canceled the service. The data analysis used in the research was multiple regression analysis using software SPSS v. 22:00. The value of determination coefficient of (r2) shows that the effect of service quality and promotion was 74.6% and the remaining 25.4% can be explained by other factors outside this research. Service quality has a positive and significant effect on employee performance and service quality and promotion simultaneously affected service quality, as well as competence to handle customers at PT. Horasindo Wisatanusa, Medan. PT. Horasindo Wisatanusa should improve media promotion routinely, and called customers to inform promo provided at PT. Horasindo Tour & Travel.

 

Keywords: Quality of Service, Promotion, Customer Satisfaction



DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v2i2.524

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 306 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 933 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Bisnis Net



Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

   

Member Of: 

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index