Pengaruh Harga Dan Lokasi Terhadap Volume Penjualan Ikan Di Pasar Kecamatan Deli Tua Kab. Deli Serdang Sumatra Utara

Fitri Dalmayani, Rahmi Syahriza, Reni Ria Armayani Hasibuan

Abstract


ABSTRACT

 

This study aims to determine the effect of price and location on sales volume in Pasar Kecamatan Deli Kab. Deli Serdang, North Sumatra. This study uses a quantitative method with a descriptive approach. The population in this study were fish sellers in the Deli Tua sub-district market. The sample in this study were 58 respondents. Data collection methods in this study using questionnaires and interviews. The analytical method used was multiple linear regression analysis with data analysis using SPSS version 22. The results showed that: 1) Prices have a positive and significant effect on the volume of fish sales in the Deli Tua sub-district market, this is indicated by the regression coefficient which has a positive value, namely 0.108 or 10.8% and the tcount value is greater than ttable, namely 0.784 > 0.678. 2) Location has a positive and significant effect on the volume of fish sales at the Deli Tua sub-district market. This is indicated by the regression coefficient which is positive, namely 0.783 or 78.3%% and the tcount value is greater than ttable, namely 5.487 > 0.678. 3) Price and location have a simultaneous effect on the volume of fish sales in the Deli Tua sub-district market, this is shown by the results of the F (simultaneous) test with a Fcount value that is greater than Ftable, namely 9.843> 3.16 and also a coefficient value of 0.606, in other words, the effect the price and location of the sales volume of fish in the Deli Tua sub-district market amounted to 60.6% while the remaining 39.4% of the volume of fish sales in the Deli Tua sub-district market was influenced by other factors.

 

Keywords : Price, Location, Sales Volume


References


Andiny, P. (2017). Analisis Tingkat Keuntungan Pedagang Ikan Di Kecamatan Peureulak Kabupaten Aceh Timur. Jurnal Samudra Ekonomika, 1.

Antyadika. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh Lokasi, Harga, dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi pada Wong Art Bakery & Cafe Semarang).

Ginting, E. S. (2020). Sumatera Utara: Pengembangan Potensi Daerah dalam Dikotomi Spasial dan Non Spasial. JAUR (Journal of Architecture and Urbanism Research), 3(2), 139–153. https://doi.org/10.31289/jaur.v3i2.3157

Ishartini. (2015). Laporan Kinerja Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan.

Hasibuan, Melisa Zuriani. (2019). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada CV. Sutan Jepara Mebel Laut Dendang Deli Serdang. Jurnal Biznet, 2(3), 31–41.

Ola, J. dan L. O. La. (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Mutu dan Promosi Terhadap Volume Penjualan Ikan Tuna Di Pasar Antar Pulau. Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Perikanan, 1(1), 61–62.

Saripudin, L. (2018). Pengaruh Promosi Harga Dan Lokasi Terhadap Volume Penjualan Pelanggan sarana Olahraga Zone73.

Sujianto, A. E. (2009). Aplikasi Statistik dengan SPSS 16.0.

Zaki, T. M. (2018). Analisis Sumberdaya Dan Strategi Pengembangan Sektor Kelautan Dan Perikanan Kabupaten Deli Serdang. Publikauma : Jurnal Administrasi Publik Universitas Medan Area, 5(2), 25. https://doi.org/10.31289/publika.v5i2.1434

Zuliarni, R. T. H. dan S. (2014). Pengaruh Lokasi Usaha Pada Volume Penjualan (Survei Pada Restoran Kecil Di Lingkungan Universitas Riau). Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 9(2), 92–100.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v6i1.3299

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 223 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 172 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Bisnis-Net Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

   

Member Of: 

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index