PENGARUH PERSEPSI RISIKO DAN KEPERCAYAAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SECARA ONLINE SAAT TERJADI PANDEMI COVID-19 DI BUNGUS TELUK KABUNG

Riche Fermayani, Ash Shadiq Egim, Al Hayyu Al Hayyu

Abstract


Abstract

 

This study aims to determine the effect of risk perception and trust on online purchasing decisions during the Covid-19 pandemic in BungusTelukKabung. The total population of this study was 125,415 while the number of samples studied in this study were 100 respondents based on the slovin formula. From the partial t test, it can be explained that the significance value of risk perception is 0.266 > 0.05, it can be concluded that the risk perception variable has a negative and insignificant effect on online purchasing decisions, and the trust significance value is 0.000 < 0.05, so it can be concluded that the trust variables has a positive and significant effect on online purchasing decisions. Based on the simultaneous f-test, a significance value of 0.000 <alpha 0.05 was obtained, it can be concluded that the risk perception and trust variables together influence online purchasing decisions. The magnitude of the influence of the independent variable on the dependent variable is 19.10% while the remaining 80.90% is influenced by other variables that are not included in the research model.

Keywords: Risk Perception, Trust and Online Purchase Decision.


References


Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 (Edisi 8). Cetakan ke VIII. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Ghozali, Imam. 2018, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25 (Edisi 8). Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro : Semarang.

Nahla Rahma Yunita, dkk. (2019). “Pengaruh Persepsi Risiko, Kepercayaan, dan Keamanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Online di Bukalapakâ€. Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen & Akuntansi, Vol. 3, No. 1.

Siregar, S. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Kencana.

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung : Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). Bandung : Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2012. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Thomson. (2013). analisis pengaruh kualitas pelayanan konsumen pada warung ucok durian iskandar muda medan terhadap keputusan pembelian.

Wong, David. 2017. “Pengaruh Ability, Benevolence, dan Integrity Terhadap Trust, Serta Implikasinya Terhadap Partisipasi Pelanggan E-Commerceâ€. Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis (JRMB) falkutas Ekonomi UNAT Vol.2.No.2, Juni 2017:155-168.ISSN: 2527-7502

Wong, Jony, (2010). Internet Marketing for beginners, Elex Media Komputindo,. Jakarta.

Yusnidar, dkk. 2014. Pengaruh Kepercayaan dan Pesepsi Resiko terhadap Minat Beli dan Keputusan Pembelian. Produk Fashion Secara Online di Kota Pekanbaru. Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Pembangunan, 12, 311 – 329.

Penetrasi internet di Indonesia, https://tekno.kompas.com/. (www.google.com di akses Februari 2021)

Kata Data. (2020). https://databoks.katadata.co.id/tags/e-commerce. Di akses April 2021.

Marketing Craft. (2020). https://marketingcraft.com/id-articles/apa-yang-diungkapkan-data-tentang-pasar-online-indonesia-dan-global. Diakses Mei 2021.

Accurate. (2020). https://accurate.id/marketing-manajemen/apa-itu-manajemen-pemasaran-mari-ketahui-lebih-jauh-dan-lengkap/

Wikipedia ensiklopedia bebas. (2021). Hipotesis. https://id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipotesis. Di akses tanggal 6 Juni 2021.

Penetrasi internet di Indonesia, http://p2k.um-surabaya.ac.id/id3/1-3045-2942/Bungus-Teluk-Kabung_165198_p2k-um-surabaya.html. Di akses 27 Juni 2021.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v6i1.3111

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 148 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 195 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Bisnis-Net Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

   

Member Of: 

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :
FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index