PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR (Studi Kasus Konsumen Sepeda Motor Merek Honda Vario Pada CV. Rafika Jaya Motor di Kecamatan Medan Denai)

Andriko Andriko, Toni Hidayat


This study aims to analyze the effect of the marketing mix on Motorcycle Purchase
Decision (Case Study of Motorcycle Consumers With Honda Vario Brand On CV. Rafika
Jaya Motor in Medan DistrictDeni). This study uses a quantitative descriptive approach.
Dataserved by using SPSS 20. With a population of 89respondents using a saturated
sample. Data collection is doneby providing a list of questions to respondents, namely
customer CV.Rafika Jaya Motor in Medan Denai District). This research usesMultiple
Linear Regression Analysis techniques, t test, F test, and the coefficient of
determination.The results of multiple linear regression analysis obtained Y = 2.435 +
0.426X1 + 0.194X2 +0.298X3 + 0.165X4. The results of the partial test (t test) show the
product (X1)significant effect on consumer purchasing decisions. That matterit can be seen
from tcount 6.100> ttable 1.663 with a significant 0.000 <0.05.Price variable (X2) has a
significant effect on purchasing decisionsconsumer. It can be seen from the value of tcount
4.030 > ttable 1.663 withsignificant 0.000 < 0.05. Distribution/Place variable (X3) has a
significant effecton consumer purchasing decisions. It can be seen from the value oftcount
4.742 > ttable 1.663 with a significance of 0.000 <0.05. Promotion variable(X4) has a
significant effect on consumer purchasing decisions. Thingit can be seen from the tcount
2,349 > ttable 1,663 with a significant0.021 < 0.05. Meanwhile, the results of the
simultaneous test (f test) of the four independent variableson variables The results of the
study show that together the variables of product, price, distribution/place, promotion have
a significant influencesignificant effect on consumer purchasing decisions, it can be seen
from the value offcount (97.906) > ftable (3.11) with a significant value of 0.000
<0.05.With an R square value of 0.907. This means that the influence of the X1
variable,X2, X3, X4 to the Y variable is 82.3%, while the rest is 17.7%influenced by other
variables not included in this study.
Keywords: Product, Price, Distribution/Place, Promotion, Consumer Purchase Decision


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 138 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 550 times


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2022 Bisnis-Net Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:


Member Of: 


Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik :


 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at