PENGARUH BIAYA PERBAIKAN MESIN DAN BODY KIT TERHADAP HARGA TRANSAKSI PADA SHOWROOM SEPEDA MOTOR BEKAS DI KOTA BIMA

Fahdrian Kemala, Lalu Muhammad Umar Al-Faruq

Abstract


Abstract

In the valuation of a used motorcycle using market approach, the appraiser needs to compare the condition of engine and body kit with the similar object, which is often done subjectively. This study discusses the influence of engines reparation cost and body kits incurred by buyers of used motorcycles on the transaction price of used motorcycles. The method in this study are quantitative approach and a causal associative survey method with a total of 32 pieces data represent all buying and selling transactions in all used motorcycle showrooms at Bima in the period from January to April 2021 and become the population and sample of this study. From the results of the test, it is known that the machine reparation cost has a significant effect on the transaction price while body kit reparation cost has no significant effect on the transaction price. The coefficient of determination analysis shows that the reparation cost of the engine and body kit contributes 65.3% to the transaction price while the remaining 34.7% is influenced by other variables. The results of multiple linear regression analysis showed the results of Y = 18854506,313 -37,022X1 -2,618X2. This study can be developed in valuation activity using market data approach.

 

Keywords: vehicle valuation, market approach, asset management



DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/bn.v4i1.1319

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 79 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) – 37 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Bisnis-Net Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Bisnis Net Terindeks pada:

     

BISNIS NET : JURNAL EKONOMI DAN BISNIS Published By :

FAKULTAS  EKONOMI DAN BISNIS

UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : jurnal_bisnisnet@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Bisnis Net : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at
 http://jurnal.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/bisnet/index